Author Topic: Cant move VBS scripts in non scheduled content  (Read 78 times)

Offline mcklit

• View Profile
Cant move VBS scripts in non scheduled content
« on: December 13, 2017, 05:52:04 AM »
I have a Visual Basic script in the Content folder that I use through Scala Designer.
When I deploy the designer warns me that the script in the Content folder will not be moved. All as expected.

So I upload the VBS file and put it into a playlist. This playlist is inserted into a Schedule and selected in the tab called "Non-Scheduled Content".
I go into my list of players and select the player with the schedule and non-scheduled content. I select "generate new plan" and the download column shows that one item is remaining. And then nothing more happens. It never gets the file moved no matter how long i wait.

I've tried putting other content into the playlist and linked it as "non-scheduled content." All the files in the playlist - except the VBS script is moved.
I've tried linking it to other schedules - also no luck with that.
I've tried linking it to playlist that goes to other players on other PC - also no luck.

I've updated Deisgner, Player and Content Manager to newest version and I don't know if that is part of the problem. Maybe a bug was introduced in this update?

As said - it's ONLY the VBS files that are causing problems.

Anyone else recognize this problem?
Any suggestions to things I might try?

Thanks!