Author Topic: ECE flatmedia, Digital out of Home Network in Shoppingmalls in Germany  (Read 2934 times)

Offline LarsPetersHH

• View Profile
    • ECE flatmedia - one of the biggest DooH-Networks in Germany
Hello!

Here some pictures of installed screens in shoppingmalls in Hamburg, Hannover and Leipzig (Germany).
Our whole network includes around 950 screens in 47 locations all over germany. The screens are connected to nearly 200 computers.
We use SCALA in version 5.1.23 as ContentManager and the Players on version 5.1.22.

There is one "Masterplaylist" for all computers in all locations. The complicated point was, the computers have differents constellations of screens connected - on some is only one, on others two or three screens connected. So different content on different computers which still have to run synchronised ... but the event-functions in connection which external python-scripts solved this topic ;)

The players are in differents groups which define the elements of the playlist depending on location (city, mall, floor), the style of installation (one, two or three screens on a computer) and the function of the computer (master or slave in topic of synchronising).

All together a tough project ... but we have fun and it works really fine!

Regards,
Lars

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:38:54 PM by LarsPetersHH »

Offline Balu abcdefS

• View Profile
How to give the outside input to Scala player...???

Offline LarsPetersHH

• View Profile
    • ECE flatmedia - one of the biggest DooH-Networks in Germany
Hi Balu!

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting your question?

What for an INPUT you mean?

Regards, Lars

Offline kamiri

• View Profile
You all have discussed very well on the topic. I am glad to find this forum. Really very helpful. Looking forward to more information. Thanks
GreatMovingQuote.com is your access to National Moving Companies that are both affordable and trustworthy.