Author Topic: We're testing SignChannel with BrightSing HD210  (Read 1878 times)

Offline menuboardstogo.com

• the one-stop-shop for digital menu boards
    • View Profile
    • Menu Boards To Go
We're testing SignChannel with BrightSing HD210
« on: August 11, 2011, 08:59:05 AM »
We checked out the SignChannel software yesterday.  Today, we'll be doing some tests with the hardware.  I'll post more info here as our testing proceeds.

Marc Rosenberg
menuboardstogo.com
512-591-8881

Offline menuboardstogo.com

• the one-stop-shop for digital menu boards
    • View Profile
    • Menu Boards To Go
Re: We're testing SignChannel with BrightSing HD210
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:52:33 AM »
Brightsign HD210 works well as a SignChannel player.
Video quality (H.264) is very good.
The SignChannel Software is fairly intuitive.  It recognized the attached 720p LCD TV and suggested the max resolution during setup.
I uploaded a Photoshop-designed background 1280x720 no problem.
I proceeded to edit the background using Picnik to that I could overlay food menu items over the background, which did work, but ultimately the quality of the Picnik-edited design came out looking low-quality, blurry and pixelated.
SignChannel suport was very responsive and is looking into the Picnik quality issue. (more on that when I have an update)

SignChannel with BrightSign looks very promising for customers who need quick turnaround and template-driven designs.

I'm going to design some custom templates using Designer from Scala and see how that goes.

More soon...
Marc Rosenberg
menuboardstogo.com
512-591-8881

Offline Tomuslahm

• View Profile
Re: We're testing SignChannel with BrightSing HD210
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:04 AM »
Now I know Wia๊ test SignChannel with BrightSing HD210 sweatshops fit me, I can find additional information from some where.