Author Topic: How to hook up LED light in car?  (Read 2085 times)

Offline MaxieGodde

• View Profile
How to hook up LED light in car?
« on: March 13, 2012, 03:48:26 AM »
i want to hook up a blinking LED light in the car to make it appear that i have an alarm. i am pretty sure i know what parts i need i just dont know how to hook it up to the electrical system of the car and make sure that my car LED Light Bars led strip lights flexible led strip does not burn down. I want the light to blink when the car is off, and turn off when the car is running. i found many websites that briefly talk about it but i still dont understand.

Offline IsaacNichols

• View Profile
Re: How to hook up LED light in car?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 11:56:26 AM »
i want to hook up a blinking led lights in the car to make it appear that i have an alarm. i am pretty sure i know what parts i need i just dont know how to hook it up to the electrical system of the car and make sure that my car LED Light Bars led strip lights flexible led strip does not burn down. I want the light to blink when the car is off, and turn off when the car is running. i found many websites that briefly talk about it but i still dont understand.
Hello were you able to hook the lights.. I am trying to add new lights so can you tell the way to hook it.. Please reply
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:30:28 AM by IsaacNichols »

Offline masonlvvy

• View Profile
Re: How to hook up LED light in car?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 02:23:47 AM »
i want to hook up a blinking LED light in the car to make it appear that i have an alarm. i am pretty sure i know what parts i need i just dont know how to hook it up to the electrical system of the car and make sure that my car LED Light Bars led strip lights flexible led strip does not burn down. I want the light to blink when the car is off, and turn off when the car is running. i found many websites that briefly talk about it but i still dont understand.
why not contact the LED suppllier,may be they can tell you how to install it.....